SipNose’s intranasal drug delivery platform uses innovative technology that improves efficacy, patient compliance and safety. SipNose offers a variety of devices that are designed and adapted to fit a wide range of therapeutic applications.
SipNose devices ensure accurate dose delivery via the nasal cavity and incorporate a simple but efficient mechanism to allow better localization of aerosolized drug in the olfactory epithelium and/or the trigeminal nerve that results in better absorption in the brain.
SipNose Delivery vs. Standard Nasal Delivery
Plume Geometry Comparison
SipNose delivers substantially more drug to the upper nasal cavity where natural processes allow the drug to enter the central nervous system (CNS)
Nose to brain
Based on compressed air discharge, SipNose delivers substantially more drug upper nasal cavity, in a readily diffusible form, where natural processes allow the drug to enter the brain
Internal Projects and Collaborations
SipNose pursues drug device combination products internally and through partnerships with pharma companies
- Repurposing of existing drugs with rapid FDA approval (505(b)(2))
- Products to address unmet needs for various applications
SipNose collaborates with world leading professionals with proven track records in the fields of biomedical product development and commercialization for
- Discovery and development of novel biologic-based molecule therapies
- Rediscovery of drugs that failed to cross BBB or exhibited unacceptable systemic toxicity or side effects
- Replacing existing nasal delivery with SipNose for 2nd generation products